A Look Back At 2015
Goodbye 2015, hello 2016! As we welcome in a new year of many successes, we reflect on some of our key milestones and accomplishments throughout 2015– and we’d like to thank all of those who made them possible.
- In 2015, our AlphaGraphics team took home the Franny Award, which means we beat out nearly 260 other franchises located in the US, Brazil, China, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Kingdom. The Franny Award is given to the best-run business center in all areas of business and service.
- AlphaGraphics again sponsored the MS bike ride and raised over $16,000 towards the fight against Multiple Sclerosis. Our team rode over 150 miles in 2 days! Thank you to all who participated and donated to a cause so close to our hearts.
- We jumped from #65 to #42 on the annual Quick Printing Top 100 Small Commercial Printers list, with 11% growth in the last year.
- AlphaGraphics was a corporate sponsor for the Butterfly Pavilion’s 2015 Annual Gala. Support from the gala helps the Butterfly Pavilion work to extend science education, protect the restore habitat, and champion their mission of fostering an appreciation for invertebrates.
- Our AlphaGraphic locations got G7 Certified in 2015. Visually accurate color reproduction is extremely important no matter the project you are working on. Being a G7 expert means putting extra emphasis on matching greyscale colormatic measures between processes, so you can create cohesive, high-quality visual projects.
- Our owner Ed Rothschild traveled to Washington DC to meet with Senators Cory Gardner and Michael Bennet to discuss the impacts of the National Labor Relations Board ruling on “joint employer” definition for franchisees and franchisors.
As we reflect on the past and plan for the future, one thing has not changed- we continue to be inspired by those in our community and in ways with which we can be challenged by our customers. Thank you for making 2015 such a phenomenal year.